Camera Equipment (so far):
- Canon 6D
- Sigma 35mm Prime Lens
- Sigma 70-200 Telephoto Lens
- Raw images only (Lightroom converts to jpeg better then the built in camera processor, and I need to do this after image tweaks).
- GPS Enabled
- WiFi Off
- Set to multi shot mode. When taking pictures of kids, you never know which click of the shutter will actually catch that fleeting smile or grin.
- Manual transfer of images off SD card to computer. I have skipped transferring over WiFi. Very slow and just kills the camera battery.
- Try and always have the camera with you. If you do not carry it, you cannot take a picture.